Global Big Data Conference, the leading vendor agnostic conference for the Big Data (Artificial Intelligence, Hadoop, Apache Spark, IoT, Security, NoSQL, Data Science & Predictive Analytics) community, is now announcing its Global Open Source Conference (June 9 - June 11 2017).
Global Open Source Conference is a three days conference based on feedback from participants. The event will feature many of the Open Source thought leaders from the industry. Annual Global Open Source Conference is an event acclaimed for its highly interactive sessions. Speakers will showcase latest open source tools & technologies, pros & cons, best practies, cover hands on training in popular programming languages, frameworks, development and administration tips and educate organizations about how best to leverage Data (Big Data, Smart Data, Fast Data, Little Data) as a key component in their enterprise architecture. It will also be an excellent networking event for Architects, Developers, Executives( CXO's, VP, Directors), Managers, developers, administrators, data analysts, data scientists, statisticians and vendors interested in advancing, extending or implementing cost effective latest open source tools & technologies.
Open Source software has become a major competitive advantage for many organizations and hence maintaining a proper platform is vital for an organization's survival. This conference provides insights and potential solutions to address opens source issues from well known experts and thought leaders through panel sessions and open Q&A sessions.
What you will learn
You'll get up to speed on emerging techniques and technologies by analyzing case studies, develop new technical skills through in-depth workshop, share emerging best practices in Open Source tools & technolgoes(Hadoop, Spark, IoT, Security, NoSL, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Docker, Containers, Microservices, Programming langauges, DevOps), and future trends. The depth and breadth of what's covered at the annual Global Open Source conference requires multiple tracks. You can either follow one track from beginning to end or pick the individual sessions that most interest you.
1. Industry Vertical Use Cases
2. Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, etc.) & Streaming data (Kafka, Flink, etc.) architectures
3. Agile Design
4. Scalable Systems (SaaS scaling and security, API gateways, etc.)
5. Cloud based data pipelines
6. Cloud based mobile app backend & architectures
7. Cross-platform mobile development tools & best practices
8. Evolutionary Architecture (Microservices etc..)
9. Cognitive Computing
10. Distributed Systems
11. DevOps tools (Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes, etc.)
12. Continuous Delivery
13. Integration Architecture
14. Newer UI frameworks (React, Angular 2, ember, etc.)
15. Service-Based Architecture
16. Cyber security (monitoring architectures, tools, persistent active threats, etc.)
17. Design Principles
18. Measuring, Profiling & Optimization
19. Business & Soft Skills
20. Software Architecture Fundamentals
21. Architecture Patterns
22. Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Science & Predictive Analytics
26. Cognitive Computing, Chatbots (frameworks, examples, etc.), NLP, NLP, Computer Vision & Home Assistant
28. Neural networks
30. Data Mining and Data Analytics
31. Collaboration and Community
32. Speech Recognition, Image processing, Unsupervised Learning
33. The Business of Open Source: From Project to Product
34. The Cutting Edge Emerging Languages
35. SDN & NFV
Although Online Order using credit card is preferable, we accept several other types of payment: Wire Transfer, checks and Invoices / Purchase orders.
No refunds will be given for cancellations
|Your Review / Feedback :|
|Your Company :|