Global Big Data Conference, the leading vendor agnostic conference for the Big Data (Artificial Intelligence, Hadoop, Apache Spark, IoT, Security, NoSQL, Data Science & Predictive Analytics) community, is now announcing its Global Software Architecture Conference (June 9 - June 11 2017).
Global Software Architecture Conference is a three days conference based on feedback from participants. The event will feature many of the Software thought leaders from the industry. Annual Global Software Architecture Conference is an event acclaimed for its highly interactive sessions. Speakers will showcase successful industry vertical use cases, share pros & cons of new architecture's, best practices, handling scaling issues, security tips, development and administration tips, and educate organizations about how best to leverage Data (Big Data, Smart Data, Fast Data, Little Data) as a key component in their enterprise architecture. It will also be an excellent networking event for Architects, Executives( CXO's, VP, Directors), Managers, developers, administrators, data analysts, data scientists, statisticians and vendors interested in advancing, extending or implementing latest software architecture.
Innovative Software Architecture has become a major competitive advantage for many organizations and hence maintaining a proper platform is vital for an organization's survival. This conference provides insights and potential solutions to address Architecture issues from well known experts and thought leaders through panel sessions and open Q&A sessions.
What you will learn
You'll get up to speed on emerging techniques and technologies by analyzing case studies, develop new technical skills through in-depth workshop, share emerging best practices in software architecture(Hadoop, Spark, IoT, Security, NoSL, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Docker, Containers, Microservices), and future trends. The depth and breadth of what's covered at the annual Global Software Architecture conference requires multiple tracks. You can either follow one track from beginning to end or pick the individual sessions that most interest you.
1. Industry Vertical Use Cases
2. Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, etc.) & Streaming data (Kafka, Flink, etc.) architectures
3. Agile Design
4. Scalable Systems (SaaS scaling and security, API gateways, etc.)
5. Cloud based data pipelines
6. Cloud based mobile app backend & architectures
7. Cross-platform mobile development tools & best practices
8. Evolutionary Architecture (Microservices etc..)
9. Cognitive Computing
10. Distributed Systems
11. DevOps tools (Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes, etc.)
12. Continuous Delivery
13. Integration Architecture
14. Newer UI frameworks (React, Angular 2, ember, etc.)
15. Service-Based Architecture
16. Cyber security (monitoring architectures, tools, persistent active threats, etc.)
17. Design Principles
18. Measuring, Profiling & Optimization
19. Business & Soft Skills
20. Software Architecture Fundamentals
21. Architecture Patterns
22. Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Science & Predictive Analytics
25. Cognitive Computing, Chatbots (frameworks, examples, etc.), NLP, NLP, Computer Vision & Home Assistant
27. Neural networks
28. Data Mining and Data Analytics
29. Speech Recognition, Image processing, Unsupervised Learning
Although Online Order using credit card is preferable, we accept several other types of payment: Wire Transfer, checks and Invoices / Purchase orders.
No refunds will be given for cancellations
|Your Review / Feedback :|
|Your Company :|